The quickest way to obtain a quotation is to send us the approximate measurement of your room to email@example.com.
When measuring your room, please make note of the following details:
– Complete wall runs
– Floor to ceiling height
– Location of windows/doors on elevation and their width and height
– Location and dimensions of a boiler or any other details which might impact on your kitchen design.
Please note a sample floor plan and wall elevation below.
In your e-mail, please also detail the following:
1. Appliances which you would like us to include in the design and whether they are existing or to be replaced with new. The most common set of appliances is:
• Oven (Single, double or single & compact)
• Hob (Gas or induction)
• Extractor fan
• Fridge/freezer (integrated or free-standing)
• Washing machine
2. The colour and style of your kitchen, for example modern with handles, handleless or traditional shaker style. Please attach pictures of kitchens you like if you have collected ideas from the Internet;
3. Please specify your worktop preferences, for example: granite, quartz, ceramic, Corian, laminate or other;
4. Finally please confirm if there is a budget you would like us to work to and what is to be
included in this budget, for example: cabinets, worktops, appliances, installation etc.
We look forward to receiving your enquiry.